Attention anyone looking to jump into the housing market. This lovely gem of a home has just been drastically reduced to $279,000 and I'd bet you could get it for even less. It is in a nice neighborhood, has 3 big bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Aside from the cheesy color, which is easy to remedy, I'm wondering won't you be my neighbor?
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Hmmm.....I don't remember moving to Kabul. Yet look at this...I feel like I'm right in the heart of the city. Near where I live there is a new Islamic center and the building is quite beautiful. The work took a long time so after much ado the doors to the new section finally opened...and lo and behold look what appeared. Apparently the sisters of Islam are being relegated to the back of the entryway bus. At least some kind soul attempted to soften the insult by changing the "old" entrance into the "side" entrance. No matter how you cut it, its still not the new entrance!
What does one do when ....while perusing potential dates on match.com....one stumbles upon an acquaintance's husband? As far as I know they are still married...not sure of the home life details...his profile says he is separated...I wonder if she knows she is separated...oh my oh my this is not good at all.
- A blog will never call you "meaty"
- A blog is fun and entertaining
- A blog listens to what you tell it
- A blog doesn't care how you dress
- A blog has only one author...you...so you won't be compared to others
- A blog doesn't think it is always right
- A blog doesn't care if your legs are hairy
- A blog checks its spelling
- A blog won't get mad when you think
- Blog rhymes with snog
There. 'Nuff said.